Join us this fall.
On September 30, 2018, we marched and rallied for change. On October 1, 2018, we remembered those lost in the largest mass-shooting in the history of the United States. This was only the beginning.
Join us across the country for the 37 Days Campaign (Oct 1 - Nov 6), as we demand that our politicians take action. Over the course of the next few weeks, events will be held across the country including rallies, marches, die-ins, town hall forums, voter education and more. For information on the events closest to you, select an event from our website's menu or use our interactive map. Please note that information may not be updated until closer to the event. If you have already RSVP'ed through our Action Network event form, you will receive updates about the march as soon as they become available. For more information, please submit a contact form.
In remembrance of the 2017 Las Vegas Massacre (largest mass-shooting in the history of the United States), our mission is to advocate for universal background checks and the banning of bump stocks. We aim to draw NRA politicians out of the dark and to present the ultimatum to refuse NRA money and commit towards the removal of lethal legislation, or expect to be voted out of office on November 6. Through the involvement of youth from early ages, we hope to educate the future generations about the problems of the past and how to get past them with the intention of creating a safer future for all Americans. A movement is not something that can be done alone, but when given the resources, the youth can join together and be the change they want to see in this world.
- What we want to achieve:
- Universal background checks
- Ban on bump stocks nationwide
- Ban on large/high capacity magazines
- End the "ghost gun" loophole
- End the 3D-printed gun loophole
- End the gun show loophole
- Prevent firearms from getting in the hands of domestic abusers
- What we hope to achieve before November 6:
- Educating Americans on the issue of gun violence and their politicians' stances on the crisis
- Calling out politicians on false campaign promises and for putting their own interests over that of their constituents
- Have politicians refuse money from the NRA-ILA
- Get Americans to show up and vote during this upcoming election (increase voter turnout)
- Give a platform for those affected by gun violence to have their voices heard
- Give a platform to gun owners who believe in the 2A yet also support gun safety/gun reform legislation a chance to share their perspectives
- Vote out politicians that take money from the NRA, exploit our events for their own agenda but do not take action, or fail to keep their campaign promises.